- Do you know what object id uses for during .net debugging? It is already available few years ago, but few knows it. I recently read this post (and related post#1 and post#2) and learn about it.
- A good example to use C# 6.0 Conditional Access operator for event handler invocation.
- It is a must-read post from Scott Hanselman if you are doing benchmark of any .Net system/components. It is great place you can find the approach and other useful references.
- This is an old post, but it is useful to show you know to debug your code even it is multi-threading or parallel tasks.
- Perf.rocks is a good site to know and explore; find tools to help you building a fast site.
- You can read some dev books from DevFreeBooks. It’s free!!!