- BrowserSync, I finally give a try to this tool; it is nice and easy to use for web development testing across different browsers.
- It is good to share hover.css again as it gets more hover animations supported since last share.
- Hash the form name to provide one more security layer to a web form submission.
- Not everyone familiar with APPLY operator in T-SQL, it is good to share this post about “Apply operation in SQL Server” to understand how to apply to your query.
- Historical Debugging with IntelliTrace in Visual Studio 2015 video.
- Read this post about “Top 10 oddball tech job interview questions“, can’t imagine that Twitter will ask you “why the earth is round?”
- It is awesome to have developer tools to building apps using Cortana. I am excited with the speech recognition library too. When Microsoft will give a trial for this?
- HTTP/2, this will definitely become the standard in the coming few years.
- SASS Map, it is like a json object that you can use in SASS to make your code more readable.