- Numeric Inputs – A Comparison of Browser Defaults from CSS Tricks.
- This link shows you c# in a more functional way, it is interesting to have a read.
- Simple to use CSS to disable text selection on your webpage.
- Handle custom font loading smartly; read this post if you load custom font using @font-face.
- Very high level introduction of SQL Server (2012) metadata. It is good start to get some basic information of SQL Server metadata.
- It is good to send email with async method in ASP.Net to give response back to user asap.
- Recently I worked on a security module; and need to use cookie; and I found that to make your cookie secure, you need to turn on Secure flag; These 2 posts give you a clear explanation on how secure cookie works and undesired behavior in modern browsers.