- 10 handy disposable online services. See how many you konw/use before.
- Know more about “Static” keyword in C#.
- Calculate permutation using dynamic programming in C#.
- BEM 101 from CSS-Tricks. I know BEM, but haven’t learnt it; it is good to start with 101.
- ECMAScript 6: you can get a feature overview what ES6 is.
- ES6 iteration with examples.
- How to write high performance HTML? it is a good checklist that your HTML work to follow. Applies if it is good for your page.
- CSS Dig; a chrome extension to analyze CSS in your website. I would like to give a try to see if it can really help me to understand styles on my web site and how to standardize them.
- I spent 2-hours to figure out why session variable created in ASP.Net web service method set to null between calls. After I read above link (discussion thread), I changed Session Mode in web.config from “SqlServer” to “InProc”; and it works as expected.