Skipped last week. Very busy with my current project to meet the deadline.
- I like to learn about AI including face and speech recognition; If you have the same interests as me, you can try out this API provided by Microsoft for these AI functionality.
- Nameof operator: a new feature of C# 6.0.
- Our world is changing so fast, smart TV is getting popular? And Firefox started to support this area, read this post How TV Functionality Leverages Web Technology.
- I think accessibility is important for any public service webs; now there is a tool aViewer to help to achieve this.
- Read this post, An In-Depth Overview Of Living Style Guide Tools; if you started to create your own style guide.
- CSS Reporter helps you to understand CSS specificity on your page.
- It is always good to know more technique to position your elements on your web page. Read this post to know how to use CSS table property.
- BEM at scale: learn experience for real life problems
- SCSS Lint: to keep your CSS/SCSS clean and readable.
- An Introduction To Graphical Effects in CSS, learn how to apply gradient to your background image.
- Read this post to know more about Microsoft Edge, new browser for Window 10.