- Copy & Paste & The Web from CSS Tricks.
- CSS level 4 selectors.
- ES6 in depth: Arrow function.
- ES6 in depth: Symbols. See what Symbols is used for and how.
- Explicit vs Implicit interface in C#; before reading this post, I know when to use explicit interface and try to avoid; but not really understand why. Now I know the reason.
- Historical Debugging, Profiling, New Diagnostic Tools in Visual Studio 2015 from Scott Hanselman. However I think we need to have Ultimate edition to fully accessible to this feature.
- What is Code? from Paul Ford. This is a long reading, I read some pieces of it and it is a good sharing to other developers and what culture and attitude should a developer be.
- YAGNI and KISS revisited. I think they are very useful and should always ask yourself “are you following them?”
- Another post talked about CSS Layers and different methodologies.
- Do you know what does this CSS selector “foo:lang(de)” do? You can get answer from this post.
- cta.js; a light weight library to animate your “action-to-effect” paths.
- I like simple solution, this is an example that just use pure HTML and CSS to provide a nice footnote accessible functionality.