- SHA-2 Support – Migrate your CA from CSP to KSP; if your application needs using certificate for signing, you should read this and take action if needed. If you need some background, please read these 2 posts first – PKI certificate services SHA-1 deprecation and Cryptographic Providers: SHA-1 & SHA-2 support. There is another reference from Microsoft Technet, https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn771627.aspx.
- Introducing U-SQL – a language that makes Big Data processing easy; this is so cool that you can write C# code in query.
- C# exception handling; it is quite long post, you can jump to the end to read the do’s and don’ts for summary.
- Returning Server-side errors from AJAX calls; i like the solution which will still call to error method of your ajax call.
- Are you making these 10 DDD mistakes? If you are using DDD, it is good to read it and remind yourself regularly.
- Transient Exception Handling; share some libraries providing retry pattern solution for transient exceptions. There is another solution called “Circuit-breaker” pattern.
- DROP IF EXISTS in SQL Server 2016; I like this syntax to try make dev life easier.