- Do you know what are differences between responsive and adaptive design? Read this short post and get the answer.
- What is Google’s Accelerated Mobile Page (AMP)? From what I understand, it standardizes what makes mobile page renders fast such as inline critical CSS, specific height and width of each elements, etc.
- Understanding Routing Precedence in ASP.NET MVC and Web API; this post is very easy to understand with an example. Good to know how routing works.
- Memory allocation in .Net – Value type, Reference type, Stack, Heap, Boxing, Unboxing, Ref, Out and Volatile; basic knowledge, but it is always good to revise.
- I recently watched a Pluralsight course about browser security headers such as HSTS and CSP. In the course, it shares 2 website to analyse security headers for your website; https://report-uri.io/ and https://securityheaders.io.