- Understanding the CSS Modules Methodology; I read it, but I probably don’t spend time to try it right now, because I moved to do more back-end work. However I don’t know how it can be applied CSS class to markup.
- Lambda Syntax and Performance; Lamba usage is more and more popular. In this post, the first demo shows using lamba event handler is a little bit faster than regular event method. But I think readability is one of important reason to consider which way to code. I like the 2nd demo to remind you that how to correctly add and remove event handler.
- Top 9 Animation Libraries to Use in 2016; good to know and apply it if it helps to increase usability in your web page.
- CSS Variables; this is an experimental feature. It is good to know a great feature besides the syntax.
- Getting Started With CSS calc(); Learn it and it may give you a big help for some cases.