- Rounding Up values ()- The Coder’s Dilemma; being working in financial system, this is always a very important and common issue developers needed to pay attention; I can share one more example about dividing certain amount to different proportions, and the sum of each rounded proportion may be different from the original amount.
- Asymmetric Property anti-pattern; simple concept and always should behaves as common understandings.
- Support Ending for the .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5 and 4.5.1 on Jan 12, 2106.
- The Joys of Block Scoping with ES6; I think it is a good news to other developers familiar with other languages; since this is easier for them to predict how their code behaves.
- Robo.js; very interesting library that aims to dynamically load JS modules depending on how the DOM is composed.
- rollerblade.js; it is definitely helpful library for retail website to show their product in 360 degree view; does it support responsive? and dynamic load different quality of images based on devices?