- The basics of web application security from MartinFowler.com.
- 9 Tips for Writing Secure Applications in ASP.NET. I know most of them except view state encyrption and remove sensitive information from response headers.
- How to transform different config file without any third party extension. This can be applied to different project types, e.g. Console application.
- Uses google test site to test how mobile friendly your site is; and this is a related post.
- Very nice post to explain problems using BEM and share tips.
- Save a Trip to the Database with Deletes in Entity Framework; if you use Entity Framework, you should know this technique.
- Five Ways to Hide Elements in CSS; do you know what five ways they are? and can you think of another way. How about set to width and height to 0!