- I Was Wrong About TypeScript, Here is Why; every language has its only problem to solve; it depends if it fits to your usage cases. I play around with TypeScript before (not deep), and haven’t use it in real-live project. I definitely want to try it out.
- You are C# developer and new to R; and want to learn more about it. R recently support OO in R6 package, read this post to get more details.
- Four C# Code Analyzers That Are Worth Your Time; code analyzers help your team to not only find potential problem, but also standardize the code.
- What’s new in Bootstrap 4. Read this post for details.
- We use tools to improve our life and make it more effective; Check out these 7 collaboration tools, see if it helps your team.