- CSS Pro Tips: just to share!!
- C# – The C# Memory Model in Theory and Practice, Part 2; it is a dive-deep post for C# memory model and what you should pay attention to when implementing multi-threading solution.
- Top 5 .NET memory management fundamentals; very short post with summarized key points for .Net memory management.
- Scott Henselman has a old post talked about “What great .Net developers ought to know” and here are the answers I found from a CodeProject post.
- ASP.Net performance improvement and VS2015 Profiler; it mentions about intelliTrace standalone collector; this is really helpful when troubleshooting production issues.
- A Comprehensive Look at jQuery Selectors; jQuery you use everyday, right? do you know how to use these selectors, :header, :target, :animated? these are new to me as well.