- Multithreading in C# .Net 4.5 Part 1 and Part 2. In part 2, it mentioned a list of concurrent collection types, which are optimized for producer-consumer pattern.
- It is a good post talking about female software engineers. I truly believe that there are male engineers/program managers thinking female engineers are not as good as male engineers. We should always be respect to everyone, no matter what gender they are.
- C# expression tree videos on YouTube. Also this post provides the simple example to understand what expression tree is and its syntax.
- Very impressive demo about VR by Mark Zuckerberg.
- New features of C# 7.0; I like most of them except “throw exception from expression”, which make it difficult to read.
- Design Patterns and Refactoring; this site lists out many design patterns with clear explanations, plus refactoring approaches and techniques.